So, Legion is the very first expansion in my life that I did not buy on it’s release day.
This feels kind of weird (obviously) as 10 years is a long time – in fact, this is the longest commitment of my life at this point… yes, this can be kind of depressing if you look at it this way :D
I might give Legion a shot later on, as a few of my co-workers are playing and they say it’s quite a decent expansion (despite the heavy timesinks and grinds included). Nevertheless, I feel that I’m done for good this time.
Partly I have decided this when I was goofing around with my hunter in the pre-exp patch. I already got used to my favourite class getting dumbed down by each new expansion, removing action bars one by one as skills and macros went obsolete by the years, but this time, it was something different. Continue reading
I just posted this on the WoW forums, I’ll try to edit this to be in shape, plus I forgot a few bugs but my brain does not work atm, I’ll try to include ’em later.
Wall of text imminent!
I finally gathered all the will to try and write down those bugs what we all hate since around Vanilla. Yes, most of these bugs are with us since the beginning and I think I am safe to say that currently, our class has the most bugs in the game. (Rogue vanish bug was really bad, but it was way too famous to be honest. Moreover, I state this with having ten level 85 characters, with reasonable knowledge about all of them.)
Yes, we can have a spider which is attackable by everyone, aggroes guards but is invincible. Pretty neat if you want to annoy people in Orgrimmar. Explosive Trap and Flamestrike kills it though. I made a short video about this. Probably it will get fixed soon, but have fun while it lasts.
Pulling these spiders to OG is annoying to others as hell, as guards are flooding the chat with their random speech, also players are usually shooting it from every direction. Great fun :)
Also, do you guys remember when we could have a flame patch as a pet? Too bad that they hotfixed that :/ Video below the link.
Holy f**k. I think I dismissed my spirit beasts at the end of Wotlk, and now I picked them out one by one to let them gain lvl 85. Some of them have 10 day – long Mend Pet, Rabid, and Call of the Wild buffs. They seem to be working aswell. DAMN.
Also the size of the bugged purple wasp is normal :C. I heard that if you remove the glyph, it becomes big again, I haven’t tested it though.
More to come :)
- Aimed Shot damage has been decreased to approximately 160% weapon damage (at level 80+), down from 200%.
- Aspect of the Hawk now provides around an additional 2000 attack power at level 85.
Okay, I know it’s not a big nerf at all, and I’m happy with the aspect change, but these kind of fast changes and reverts make me feel that they dont care about us too much… Also, they mentioned this change before in a blue post, so we could count on it, and yeah, Aimed Shot was pretty OP.
But still, they do changes like this…
instead of fixing these damn bugs:
- If Fire! procs while casting Aimed Shot, both Aimed Shots will be free.
(Fix this and don’t nerf the entire shot TBH)
- Deterrence cannot be used when disarmed. (They promised this in 4.0.6)
- Master’s Call does nothing when in LoS but CD goes away.
- Scatter Shot does NOT stop autoshot.
- Tranq, Multi, Silence shot has still 35 yard range. Did they forget it or wtf?
- Freeze Trap is on the spell pene list but spellpen does absolutely nothing with the trap. (This is actually since a long time ago)
- And my ?*!$#ing pet has STILL 5k HP when I call it so it can be oneshotted by a friggin lvl 80 mob.
- Ice trap is still on an uselessly big CD but we can’t double trap anymore.
So pretty please WAKE the fk up and do as intended. Thanks.
These hotfixes were applied yesterday (November 29th):
- The free Aimed Shot from Master Marksman was dealing too little damage. It now deals the same or a little bit more damage than the base Aimed Shot.
- Spirit Bond is now correctly applied when monkey or dog pets are active.
- The Gorishi Fledgling Colossus is now longer immobile when tamed.