Holy f**k. I think I dismissed my spirit beasts at the end of Wotlk, and now I picked them out one by one to let them gain lvl 85. Some of them have 10 day – long Mend Pet, Rabid, and Call of the Wild buffs. They seem to be working aswell. DAMN.
Also the size of the bugged purple wasp is normal :C. I heard that if you remove the glyph, it becomes big again, I haven’t tested it though.
More to come :)
Ok, Freezing trap change….. change? Sigh, reduce the cooldown instead.
- Multi-Shot now deals 138% weapon damage, up from 118%.
Pet – Generic Hunter
UPDATE: So here are the newest PTR changes. I think that the oversimplifying of stuff is not good over a certain level. I feel like that our pets are on the same level as warlock minions and stuff… Casuals will welcome these changes I guess, but doh, I don’t think that this game is for them.
- Bloodthirsty no longer generates Happiness.
- Carrion Feeder no longer restores Happiness.
- The Feed Pet ability now instantly heals 50% of the pet’s health. Cannot be used in combat. Requires diet-appropriate food.
- Guard Dog no longer causes Growl to generate additional Happiness.
- The Happiness/Pet Loyalty System has been removed. Hunters will no longer have to manage Happiness for their pets, and the previous damage bonus for pets being happy will now be baseline for all tamed pets.
- Glyph of Mend Pet is now Glyph of Greater Proportion, which increases the size of the pet slightly.
Hunter Bug Fixes
- Distracting Shot and Multi-Shot are now properly 40-yard range.
- Multi-Shot now properly has a 1-second global cooldown.
They increased the damage of Multi-Shot by 250% on the PTR. Thats some nice aoe damage boost for us, even at MM and BM.
Finally they removed the -5 level thingy from Tame Beast. Now we do not need to level our pets when we tame a new one.
- Explosive Trap now has a new spell effect.
- Master’s Call now has a new spell effect.
- Tame Beast now tames pets to match the hunter’s level, rather than 5 levels below.
- Deterrence no longer requires a melee weapon to be equipped.
As MMO-champion announced, these two instances will be back in 4.1 as 5-man HC dungeons, dropping 353 loot aswell as rare mounts.
Yes, we’re proud to annouce that new rare-drop Raptor, Tiger and Warbear mount will be available, while the old mounts still have their unique beauty in hand.
Awesome. There will be other interesting stuff, check the link at the top. Ragnaros and Firelands… Mmm.
Also this one seems to be pretty nice. Many people are wondering if these new 5-man HC’s are the beginning of the so-called “Free epix” thingy again. Personally, I don’t think so.
Incoming awesomeness! I like these places very much, so I’m awaiting more patch notes. Be sure to check MMOchamp regularly :)