We already planned the IRL part of the launch with my friend: I’ll move to his place for the first two days :D No-life nerdrage ensued. On the ingame part though, I’m not quite sure about a few things. I played the beta to learn how to get ahead of others, but I still don’t have a plan, it’s just a pile of tricks and ideas in my head. However, here are the things what I’m certain about:
- Get some empty backpack space (Trust me, it will be a hard task to accomplish)
- Stockpile tons of potions, flasks and raid food for faster leveling
- Preload 25 complete quests (Where?)
- Make a pre-defined questing route
- Buy every glyph before the expansion hits
These are the things that came into my mind for starters.
On the Diablo front, we’ve made a lot of gold by crafting The Helm of Command. If you want to earn some huge profit, just add us, Zanti#2326 or Megapull#1880. I do gem and other gear business while my friend crafts the helmets. Check battle.net forums for more information and feedback.
Once a hunter, always a hunter, I guess.
I’ve decided to write a small guide on DH speccing and playstyle on Inferno endgame (Act III – IV). Do not worry, this will remain a WoW based blog, this is a one-time thingy (OK, maybe a few more but I am serious about the first statement).
<<< UPDATED for 1.0.3 >>>
As the title said, I am finally back from a long hiatus, which was only partly caused by Diablo III. The major issue was the exam period (which was hard, mostly because Diablo III :D).
Now, I am back with the regular updates and stuff. My demon hunter got stuck at inferno act 2 because of the reasons above. No problem though, it’s in full legendary / set gear, so I’m going to continue the ownage.
WoW wise, there is not much going on, we are farming DS HC as everyone else. However, on the MoP news…
World PvP changes (The real deal, I am looking forward to see these changes, I think that this will be the best change in MoP)
- It’s also worth noting that the Black Market Auction House has the potential to become a world PvP location for those on PvP realms. Just like the name implies, these are goods being sold out in shady locations away from the prying eyes of guards in the cities. They are not in neutral or safe zones.
- So, we are planning to adjust the guards only on PvP realms to where they aren’t quite as strong as you’d find them on a PvE realm, and they won’t respawn quite as quickly either.