The beta just got updated, we can finally make premade characters on the EU realm, which is awesome. Also, tons of new stuff have arrived, let me filter the hunter relevant info only:
(I haven’t logged in yet to see if pet talents are working already, but I assume they fixed them as well.)
Tier 14 set bonuses
Item – Hunter T14 2P Bonus
Your Kill Command deals $1% additional damage, your Chimera Shot deals 15% additional damage, and your Explosive Shot deals 5% additional damage.
Item – Hunter T14 4P Bonus
Increases the duration of your Bestial Wrath ability by 6 sec, increases the chance for Black Arrow to trigger Lock and Load by 20%, and increases the ranged attack speed granted by Steady Focus by an additional 10%.
Talents and Specialization
- Barrage: Rapidly fire a spray of shots forward for 3 sec, dealing a total of 288% weapon damage to the enemy target and an average of 72% weapon damage to each other nearby target.enemy target in front of you.
- Dire Beast: Summons a powerful wild beast to assist you in combatattack your target for 12 sec. Each time the beast deals damage, you will gain 2 focus.
- Glaive Toss: You hurl two glaives toward a target, each dealing 1312 to 934 damage to each enemy struck and reducing movement speed by 30% for 3 sec. The primary target will take 4 times as much damage from each strike. The Glaives will return back to you, damaging and snaring targets again as they return.
- Powershot: You wind up a powerful shot, which deals 100%400% weapon damage to the target and 25%100% weapon damage to all enemies in between you and the target. Enemies hit by Powershot are also knocked back.
- Silencing Shot: A shot that silences the target and interrupts spellcasting for 3 sec.
- Aimed Shot: A powerful aimed shot that deals 90%160% ranged weapon damage plus 9432 to 10508.
- Beast Cleave: After you Multi-shot, your pet’s melee attacks also strike all other nearby enemy targets for the next 5 sec.
- Black Arrow: Fires a Black Arrow at the target, dealing 110% Weapon damage as Shadow damage to the enemy target. In addition, Black Arrow deals 4660 damage over 20 sec. to the target and any other enemy within the path of the Black Arrow when fired.Black Arrow shares a cooldown with other Fire Trap spells.
- Careful Aim: Increases the critical strike chance of your Steady Shot and Aimed Shot by 60% on targets who are above 90% health.
- Cobra Strikes: You have a 15% chance when you hit with Arcane Shot to cause your pet’s next 2 Basic Attacks to critically hit.
- Invigoration: When your pet deals damage with a Basic Attack, you have a 15% chance to instantly regenerate 20 Focus.
- Lock and Load: You have a 100% chance when you trap a target with Freezing Trap or Ice Trap, and a 20% chance when your Black Arrow or Explosive Trap deals damage to cause your next two Explosive Shots to cost no Focus and trigger no cooldown. Effect lasts for 12 sec and cannot occur more often than once every 10 sec.
- Mastery: Essence of the Viper: Increases all magical damage you deal by 0%.
- Mastery: Master of Beasts: Increases the damage done by your pets by 0%.
- Mastery: Wild Quiver: Grants a 0% chance for your ranged attacks to also instantly fire an additional ranged shot.
- Trap Mastery: Reduces the cooldown of all traps and Black Arrow by 6 sec, and provides additional benefits on each Trap: Ice Trap and Freezing Trap – Increases duration by 30%. Explosive Trap and Black Arrow – Increases periodic damage done by 30%. Snake Trap – Increases number of snakes summoned by 6.
- Glyph of No Escape: Increases the ranged critical strike chance of all of your attacks on targets affected by your Ice Trap and Freezing Trap by 6%.
- Glyph of Distracting Shot (new): Your Distracting Shot now distracts the target to attack your pet instead of you.