- Located in Kun-Lai Summit
- Mountain retreat of the mysterious Shado-pan Clan
- The Shado-pan protect Pandaria from hidden evil
- The Sha have escaped! (Shado pan keep Sha caged in the monastery, but it’s escaped and you’re trying to help figure this out)
- A great idea for layout..Changes into something more epic!
- Like to do outdoor dungeons because there are so many indoor already. They jump at opportunity to make outdoor.
- Level 90 Heroic
- New layout with familiar rooms (shuffle rooms around to make a remix out of it)
- Easier to navigate
- Concentrate on the coolness (of Scholo and take away everything that didn’t quite make the cut)
- Level 90 Heroic
- Too much awesome for one dungeon (Remixed and keep all the coolest rooms)
- Split Monastery in two!
- Graveyard + Cathedral
- Armory + Library
- Update all boss mechanics
- For players looking for a greater challenge
- Timed dungeons runs to earn medals. The concept of Zul’Aman timed runs and similar things is now turned into a brand new game mode!
- It will work only on Pandaria dungeons at the beginning.
- It will work with the Dungeon Finder tool.
- Gear will be normalized, everyone is going to have the exact same item level on their gear. This is a skill based exercise and your gear doesn’t matter.
- Rewards will be very awesome looking gear for Transmogrification purposes (no stats). You will also get valor points since the new goal is to let you progress your characters no matter what you do.
- Leaderboards will be available, you will be able to compare your performances with your guildies or even your entire realm!
- The raids are going to feature the Mogu and the Mantids
- All the new raids will work in Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties.
- Located atop Kun-Lai Summit at the center of Pandaria
- Six boss raid
- It will let you explore the hidden secrets of the ancien Mogu empire. Even the Pandarians pretty much never went to this place.