UPDATE: So here are the newest PTR changes. I think that the oversimplifying of stuff is not good over a certain level. I feel like that our pets are on the same level as warlock minions and stuff… Casuals will welcome these changes I guess, but doh, I don’t think that this game is for them.
- Bloodthirsty no longer generates Happiness.
- Carrion Feeder no longer restores Happiness.
- The Feed Pet ability now instantly heals 50% of the pet’s health. Cannot be used in combat. Requires diet-appropriate food.
- Guard Dog no longer causes Growl to generate additional Happiness.
- The Happiness/Pet Loyalty System has been removed. Hunters will no longer have to manage Happiness for their pets, and the previous damage bonus for pets being happy will now be baseline for all tamed pets.
- Glyph of Mend Pet is now Glyph of Greater Proportion, which increases the size of the pet slightly.
Hunter Bug Fixes
- Distracting Shot and Multi-Shot are now properly 40-yard range.
- Multi-Shot now properly has a 1-second global cooldown.