- Aimed Shot damage has been decreased to approximately 160% weapon damage (at level 80+), down from 200%.
- Aspect of the Hawk now provides around an additional 2000 attack power at level 85.
Okay, I know it’s not a big nerf at all, and I’m happy with the aspect change, but these kind of fast changes and reverts make me feel that they dont care about us too much… Also, they mentioned this change before in a blue post, so we could count on it, and yeah, Aimed Shot was pretty OP.
But still, they do changes like this…
instead of fixing these damn bugs:
- If Fire! procs while casting Aimed Shot, both Aimed Shots will be free.
(Fix this and don’t nerf the entire shot TBH)
- Deterrence cannot be used when disarmed. (They promised this in 4.0.6)
- Master’s Call does nothing when in LoS but CD goes away.
- Scatter Shot does NOT stop autoshot.
- Tranq, Multi, Silence shot has still 35 yard range. Did they forget it or wtf?
- Freeze Trap is on the spell pene list but spellpen does absolutely nothing with the trap. (This is actually since a long time ago)
- And my ?*!$#ing pet has STILL 5k HP when I call it so it can be oneshotted by a friggin lvl 80 mob.
- Ice trap is still on an uselessly big CD but we can’t double trap anymore.
So pretty please WAKE the fk up and do as intended. Thanks.